Flights to get there soon

Flights to Lagos in the next month
07 Jul - 31 Jul
39,489 pp
KAN
Kano
Arik Air
Direct
LOS
Lagos
LOS
Lagos
Arik Air
Direct
KAN
Kano
24 Jul - 08 Sep
39,848 pp
KAN
Kano
Arik Air
Direct
LOS
Lagos
LOS
Lagos
Arik Air
Direct
KAN
Kano
16 Jul - 31 Jul
39,848 pp
KAN
Kano
Arik Air
Direct
LOS
Lagos
LOS
Lagos
Arik Air
Direct
KAN
Kano

Cheap flights for the next season

Find flight deals in the next 3 months
04 Aug - 07 Aug
39,489 pp
KAN
Kano
Arik Air
Direct
LOS
Lagos
LOS
Lagos
Arik Air
Direct
KAN
Kano
02 Aug - 07 Aug
55,284 pp
KAN
Kano
Multiple Airlines
Direct
LOS
Lagos
LOS
Lagos
Multiple Airlines
Direct
KAN
Kano
02 Aug - 02 Oct
176,622 pp
KAN
Kano
Arik Air
Direct
LOS
Lagos
LOS
Lagos
Arik Air
Direct
KAN
Kano

Destination information for Lagos

Things to know before you go. Useful info for your trip from Kano to Lagos

Average flight time

1 hr 30 mins

Airports serving Kano

  • Kano (KAN)

Airports close to Lagos

  • Murtala Muhammed (LOS)

Avg temp for June in Lagos

3.7 °C

Average rainfall for June in Lagos

60 mm
Additional useful information for Lagos

Within the past week, you’re the first person to look at flights from Kano to Lagos.

Direct flights from Kano to Lagos are not currently serviced by an airline, according to our latest data.

If you want to fly direct from Kano to Lagos then unfortunately, at the present moment, there are no direct flights available.

During the next 10 days, the weather in Lagos is expected to be 3°C cooler than Kano (37°C).

It’s likely that during this time there will be 7.0 mm less rain in Lagos than in Kano.

If the weatherman has got it right, there will be 34% chance of sun in Lagos as opposed to 66% in Kano.

Related info for your journey

Useful info, stats and facts about Kano to Lagos flights.
Flight FAQs
From Kano to Lagos
How often are flights diverted?
Diversions are not expected on flights on this route
Related searches
Flights to Lagos from Kano
Settings