Flights to get there soon

Flights to Santa Cruz de Tenerife in the next month
10 Nov - 21 Nov
429,445 pp
LOS
Lagos
Multiple Airlines
 
1 stop
TFS
Tenerife
TFS
Tenerife
Multiple Airlines
 
1 stop
LOS
Lagos
17 Nov - 22 Nov
444,024 pp
LOS
Lagos
Multiple Airlines
 
1 stop
TFS
Tenerife
TFS
Tenerife
British Airways
 
1 stop
LOS
Lagos

Cheap flights for the next season

Find flight deals in the next 3 months
28 Dec - 07 Jan
602,306 pp
LOS
Lagos
Deutsche Lufthansa
   
2 stops
TFS
Tenerife
TFS
Tenerife
Deutsche Lufthansa
   
2 stops
LOS
Lagos

Flights for the forward planner

Search and compare flight prices in the next 6 months
03 Mar - 10 Mar
1,304,581 pp
LOS
Lagos
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
TFS
Tenerife
TFS
Tenerife
Royal Air Maroc
 
1 stop
LOS
Lagos

Destination information for Santa Cruz de Tenerife

Things to know before you go. Useful info for your trip from Lagos to Santa Cruz de Tenerife

Today's exchange rate

Airports serving Lagos

  • Murtala Muhammed (LOS)

Airports close to Santa Cruz de Tenerife

Avg temp for October in Santa Cruz de Tenerife

26.3 °C

Rainfall on Average for October in Santa Cruz de Tenerife

19.8 mm
How much do things cost?
Lagos is 22% cheaper than Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Taxi - fixed fee
Santa Cruz de Tenerife 3
Lagos 1
1 km taxi journey
Santa Cruz de Tenerife 1
Lagos 2
1 bedroom apartment outside of centre
Santa Cruz de Tenerife 359
Lagos 267
Small bottle of water (0.33 litre)
Santa Cruz de Tenerife 1
Lagos 0
Additional useful information for Santa Cruz de Tenerife

Over the next ten days, Santa Cruz de Tenerife (22°C) is expected to be 7°C cooler than Lagos (29°C).

At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 0.2 mm less rainfall in Santa Cruz de Tenerife than in Lagos.

If the weather forecasters have got it right, there will be 48% chance of sun in Santa Cruz de Tenerife as opposed to 52% in Lagos.

Related info for your journey

Useful info, stats and facts about Lagos to Santa Cruz de Tenerife flights.
Flight FAQs
From Lagos to Santa Cruz de Tenerife
How often are flights diverted?
This route is not usually subject to diversions
Related searches
Flights to Santa Cruz de Tenerife from Lagos

Popular flight routes

Explore these flight routes to Santa Cruz de Tenerife or from Lagos to uncover alternative great prices
Settings